Privacy & Cookies Policy of StateLotteriesResults.com. This Privacy Statement Discloses the Privacy Practices for All Pages and Services Offered by StateLotteriesResults.com.
Terms of Service:
- The information published in this page is for purely informational and enlightenmentpurpose. The quality of content published here is not guaranteed. You are responsible for verifying the accuracy of information, images, text, multimedia, advertisements and contentssolely. As far as, content or third party products advertisements concern, we are not responsible or liable in any manner.
- For any technical malfunction or other problems that may occur while using this website, we are not responsible.We will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential,exemplary, incidental or punitive damages.
- The Publisher and/or the author do not warrant or represent at any time that the information given here are accurate due to the rapidly changing nature of the Internet. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this publication, the Publisher and/or author assumes no responsibility for error, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein. This guide is not intended for use as a source of legal, business, accounting, financial or technical advice. It is advised to readers that services of competent professionals must be sought on those fields.. While examples of past income results may be given occasionally in this guide and website, they are intended to be for example purposes only. Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations and any resemblance to characters living, dead or otherwise, real or fictitious, is purely unintentional.
- This document contains the Terms and Conditions of using this website.
- Although every care is taken in the preparation of the Website, you acknowledge that it is not technically possible to run the Website free of all faults, and we give no warranties as to the continued operation of the Website and accept no liability for any time the Website is not operational due to faults or maintenance.
- You understand that the information supplied to us is by a third party and as such, we cannot take responsibility for this information. We fully appreciate the work of our third parties and take no credit for their efforts.
- The material on the Website is designed to comply with Pakistani law and we cannot be held responsible for any non-compliance with applicable local laws in any other jurisdiction.
- The Website may contain hypertext links to websites operated by third parties. We do not have control of such websites and you therefore acknowledge that we have no responsibility or liability for their content.
Use of information:
All the information provided from this website is not owned by us. In this instance we cannot take responsibility for what you do with this information and may be re-distributed with consent of its original authors.
Personally Provided Information
You do not have to give us personal information to visit StateLotteriesResults.com. If you choose to provide us with additional information through an e-mail message, inquiry form, comments, etc., we will only maintain the information as long as needed to respond to your question, inquiry, or to fulfill the stated purpose of the communication. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we do not give, share, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.
Website Traffic Analysis Software
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we employ software programs (such as google analytics) to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. We also monitor our traffic to analyze visitors’s information, such as, but not limited to, operating system, browsers, screen resolutions, ISPs, Geo Locations and similar.
In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations, and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
When you view our Web site we might store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file. Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your hard drive, not on our site. Cookies do not spy on you or otherwise invade your privacy, and they cannot invade your hard drive and steal information. Rather, they help you navigate a Web site as easily as possible.
Third Party Advertising Partners
All users of StateLotteriesResults.com must keep this in mind that third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browsers, or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on StateLotteriesResults.com.
If You have any DMCA Complaint against any of the Lottery Results or content on our site, Then Immediately send us your complaint at: admin@StateLotteriesResults.com. We Will delete the post and Respond back Immediately within 2-3 working days…
Last Updated: 10th March 2016